Model number: T-ACT-0750-050 & T-MAG-0400-50
Responsive over the range of 5-50 amps AC. Mounted around a current carrying wire to measure AC amperage. Provides a 0 to .333 V AC output proportional to current flow. Used with UX120-series loggers.
- Unprecedented Linearity
- Window Opening 0.75 Inch
- The Accu-CT revenue grade, split-core current transformer offers outstanding linearity and phase angle accuracy with a unique one-handed opening and closing mechanism.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 333 mVac voltage output at rated full scale current, no shorting blocks needed
- IEEE C57.13 and IEC 60044-1 accuracy: over full temperature range and down to 1% of rated current
- Exceptionally low phase angle error: essential for accurate power and energy measurements
- Glove-friendly: easy to open and install with one hand while wearing safety gloves
- Approvals: UL recognized, CE mark, RoHS