Skip to content
Use this kit to measure the energy consumption of a facility’s boiler system used for space heating.
- One Dent logger (EXCUNC) per building
- One motor on/off logger (UX90-004) per motor
- One Brinno time lapse camera (TLC200 pro) per building
- One temp/RH data logger (MX2301) per building
- One thermocouple data logger (UX120-014M)
- One thermocouple sensor probe (TCP6-K12) per boiler
Equipment Included in Kit
Includes 1 of this item.
Boiler Measurement Guide
Boiler Tool (xlsx)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find more information on how to use this kit?
We recommend looking at the Related Guides for information on how to set-up, install, and interpret data along with measurement approaches and special considerations.
- Can I use this kit to estimate boiler fuel consumption for domestic hot water purposes?
Yes, simply apply the measurement techniques described in the related M&V guide.
- Can I use this kit on dual fuel boilers?
Yes, please refer to the related M&V guide for measurement approach.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Sign up for our email newsletter to hear about our latest projects, news and announcements.
Copyright 2023 Building Performance Lab